April 12, 2010

With new eyes

I feel like a little girl with new eyes.
Because I've got glasses with new lenses!
Everything looks sharper, clearer and even colors look brighter.
It reminds me how much I want a better, richer perspective.
Positiveness is so much better!

A very wise Vietnamese said:
"You can use your life in a very useful and intelligent way. You can very well transform negative energy into a positive energy that empowers you and makes life meaningful -and here Steph smiles real wide-." -Thich Nhat Hanh.


"Some people are unbelievably cheerful in the midst of difficulty or obstacles; others bemoan the slightest inconvenience. Those who look for the upside of any trouble are the ones who come out ahead in quality of life. And the radiance of their positive attitude sheds light on the paths of others." -Chloe West
To me, it's worth fighting to be one of those people.

5 comments:

Alice J. said...

OOooohhh! I like your new glasses!! they look super cute on you!! ;) Oohh yes, but I KNOW you're one of those amazingly cheery people! i knows it!! I love you!! muah!

Kwan said...

You look beautiful Stephanie! ( i'd say more than the one in the photo) how does the world look to you now?
I really wonder how you do it,you just got new glasses and yet your so spiritual and make the connect with life,I really admire you Stephy yeah I've said it many times but your really blessed,love you!

Ricky said...

hey!!!! You look really nice with those glasses!!!
and your post reminds me one of my favourite songs, which says:

"Some might say that sunshine follows thunder, Go and tell it to the man who cannot shine"

Sandy said...

beautifulll, congrats on your new lenses :P

Windy said...

So beautiful! You look super good! Lovving the glasses ;)

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream