April 30, 2010

A first



I professionally face-painted today (sorry, I didn't take any pictures of that). I Had my veteran mom on the side and the crazy wind blowing all the adorable things: dresses, hair, ribbons, napkins, and decorations from that cute and colorful kindergarten.
I still have paint on my hands, I got so full of it! I still believe it was a miracle, however small, that an open bottle of yellow paint fell on my lap and didn't spill! (You can just imagine my wide eyes)
They were two and a half good hours of work. I can see how my mom loves it. Even with all the commotion, confusion, kids coming in from all sides -this time gracefully held back by tender teachers- kids are kids and they're lovable, cute, unique, funny, little people that keep coming in! They remind me that God still has hope in humanity, He keeps sending love in the hearts of these little ones, new eyes and carefree rays of light! They're not perfect by any means, but that makes no difference and is unnecessary. Parents love their kids even though they make a mess of things, even though they spill their juice every meal time, even though they fall and cry, even though they stain their new clothes, drop the cell phone, crash into a wall, forget the dance steps or eat too much cake.
We shouldn't feel bad when we do things somewhat like those... We've got the best and most loving of all loving Parents, who watches over us, cares for us and loves us through it all.


1 comments:

Alice J. said...

Oooo sweet!! hehe i donno why i can just imagine you taking care of a whole bunch of little kids of all ages sigh... you have like this heart of a mother or this amazing love for kids ... :) heh when i go there you will so have to paint MY face ;;) Love you!! :*

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream