April 10, 2010

To my girlies






In an ice cream container I read: "There are lots of reasons to celebrate, look around, and pick one!"
And I want to celebrate you my girlfriends! -beautiful, crazy nutcases whom I wouldn't be the same without.
It's a celebration in thankfulness for friends like you, who stick through thick and thin, who know what makes me feel ashamed of myself, and still love me, in spite of myself.
You choose to stick around bearing my burdens, helping to heal my wounds, watching my back, inspiring me to love better and give my best shot at life. You encourage me, and by seeing the best of me you help me to believe in myself. You remind me that there's nothing love can't do, no place love can't reach. You remind me that there isn't anything in this life that can't be conquered, because you are fighters yourselves.
You're many times just the reminder I need, telling me that I'm not alone. And it's true, I never am.
You are more than enough reason to celebrate, not just now but to live celebrating!
Not many are blessed with such friends like you, sisters, angels in disguise...and partners for crazy moments.
To you! (clink, clink)
I love your girls -smiles- thank you for your unconditional love. You take me as I am.








4 comments:

Alice J. said...

Sweets!! I love you too!! Man you're all that and much more to us (at least to me!) I have to say you are one of the most amazing friends I have and sigh... were would this crazy world be without you? or rather were would i be in this crazy world without a friend like you? and if i just start to name all of those little things i love about you i will start my very own post on your blog :O heheh I love you! (-whispers-I'll see if I can make that post on mine sometime soon) Muah!

MJ said...

*runs to steph and kisses her* Steph I loveeee youuu!-smiles big-

Sandy said...

No no, thank you for your friendship to all of us. Man, Steph I bet you have epiphanies daily. how do you feel about that? Hmm, I think I'm gunna interview you one these days - pretend I'm this prestigious interviwer, super cool person ..or reporter- WHat about.. this saturday? is it good for you, I'll get my team to your house and we'll discuss your.. book :)
Love you Steph

Natalia said...

hey i know everyone said it but ur an awesome friend...i must write u....:D srry i wasn't home i couldnt earlier as i didn't have a computer to use and there was no internet...but woman ur the friend anyone would want :D

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream