April 3, 2010

Love so great, the price's been paid

(Jesus:) Celebrate this Easter as the beginning of our new future together. Think about a love so great that it was willing to die for you, love so great that it was willing to give and to sacrifice all. Let My love wash away any hurts, fears, misunderstandings, or mistakes. My love has already covered all these things, but now it’s in your hands to dispense that love and forgiveness to others and even to yourself.
I already paid the price long ago when I died on the cross and rose again, and now it’s in your court to complete the cycle of love and forgiveness on Earth. When you take the plunge to let My love and forgiveness flow through you, Easter will be everywhere!



-I cannot explain-
It amazes me how there's nothing I have to do, but just receive Your love and let it in.
I want your forgiveness, I want a clean slate, I want healing of past wounds and I also need You to fill me with your love so that I can forgive others completely, without leaving any bits of it to use against them later.
I'm only dust, yet you made me Yours!
I'm not worthy, yet you payed for me with Your own life.
I'm nobody, yet you love me like I'm the only one in the world.
Nothing can describe Your love, can it?
For your undying, never ending, strong, passionate, perfect, unconditional, out of boundaries, supernatural, true love, I thank you.
I'd be nothing without you. I'd be so lost without you. There's such joy in knowing I don't have to spend a single moment of my life without You.
Nothing can compare to you, my Love. You save me anew every day, you love me anew every day, you renew your mercies toward me every day. Your love's so great I cannot explain.

And to top-off wonders, take a look at this!
You can see for yourself just what I mean, His love is there for you, and it's true, He won't ever leave you...The one thing you can trust that never will.

1 comments:

Alice J. said...

Sweet!!! Sigh, its amazing isn't it? all the love he has for us... and how altho we are only human, and make mistakes he still loves us :)

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream