April 13, 2010

"Don't ruin today"

"You cannot change the past; But you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow."
I have a feeling that was written for me.
And the truth is..God is in control, He'll take care of that which concerns me. Why work myself into a tizzy, when there's an Awesome, Loving God to take care of it? I don't know.
He worked out the past, He's working out the present -and I tell you, its pretty goood!
And He will work out tomorrow, just like He did in the past and brought me here, to where I am today.
That's right Steph, just trust.

Omg those crunchy dry leaves are killing me!
(I wanna step on them!)
I'll enjoy the spring for now...there's actually a sweet smell in the air!

3 comments:

Alice J. said...

ahh so true... I think this was written for me too. :) ahh tyj! thanks for this :):)

Sandy said...

ahh, my fav inspirationalist,how true, I guess I've wasted alot of " todays" heh thanks for posting this love :*

Natalia said...

man i love walking on dry leaves....like tonz! i miss autumn (here there is not such thing) but ofc they still have the occasional dry leaf :D anyway nice post i luv it :D

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream