April 16, 2010

Steph Cartoons by Adrian

These little things were created a boring Saturday at the Chilis restaurant. We work for kids, we entertain those munchkins, and there were none around. So I sent Adrian to the bar and he started sketching, he came back with this:
(Click to get a better look)

-grins- He personified different aspects of my nature (blush, blush) I thought it was so cute!
Complete with his drama...no, that's actually an all round family trait.

Notice the "Anja" book -wink-
I marry Gregory, dunno how that fits in with the story but I marry him.



"The Guardian", with Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Costner. You have to watch that movie if you haven't already! It's every bit worth your time, I tell you.
-grins-

It all started like this, his first inspiration.

Anyone who knows me knows I adore the moon. Hahah! Increadibly close to reality.
Yes, I love my little brother! Hahah, and he loves me, just as I am -smiles-
Am I not so lucky?

-Meet the artist: funny, smart, artistic, dramatic brother of mine.
Isn't he great? And what's best, he enjoys drawing so!
..I should encourage him more and give him more constructive criticism, he longs for it -like so many of us do.
It'd be so sad if we could see how much we played a part in not letting others learn to fly by failing to encourage to grow their wings.

6 comments:

Alice J. said...

CUTEE!!! and funny! Soo sweet!! aww hehehe man that kid's got talent ;)

Windy said...

My favorite is the Moon one, then it's the Good Morning one! haha so good!

Windy said...

Hahahaha!!! I love it! SOOO CUTE! awww..he'll have to draw for me sometime. HE'S HIRED!
Definitely.

Sandy said...

Yes, one day he'll be a cartoon artist.
SOO GOOD!

Natalia said...

omg they are sooo cute...hehe ur brother is so cute the way he draws (he luvs u...believe it) my brothers would never do that for me..they would be extremely foolish :-<

MJ said...

ah I love the MOON one! SO chute! ehehe!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream