March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my wonder of a friend!


Nalies oh Nalies! Happy Birthdaay!!
I'm so thankful to know you, to share in the treasure that you are.
As this new year dawns I wish you the best of gift laden for you all throughout the path ahead of you! Someone like you can be happy no matter what, can succeed no matter what, can make something beautiful and worthwhile out of her life no matter what happens in it, because you love Jesus, you have a heart of gold and the strength in Him to do whatever you like in life! You're awesome like that.
You can change lives, you can affect them for the better -like you did mine-, you can love and live on in everyone's hearts, starting a chain reaction of love that keeps on multiplying. The love you give is strong enough to reach through lands and oceans, to keep in touch with old, new friends and loves and to keep reaching out (hugs you so very tightly)
If something can describe you Nalies it'd be true friend. Anyone who knows Nalies has luck on their side, will be filled with love and appreciation and will be happy to be with such a marvelous, unique, simple, funny, lovely, crazy, sweet person as her! She's just, Nalies.



2 comments:

Alice J. said...

Eeekk! i didn't know it was her birthday... :-S (I promise, no one told me) But Yes, Happy birthday Nala! (fomr the pics i've seen) I can tell you're a beautiful young lady and if sandy loves you enough to make you my sister! So I love you too!! Happy birthday!!!

Natalia said...

awwwwww....tx! I only saw this post today and I felt so luved, it was just the perfect time for me to read it though as last night something not very good happened and ur post helped a bunch:D luv u

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream