March 27, 2010

Thanks to prayer

Because you loved me, because you held me, because you prayed for me, I'm here.
I honestly don't know where I'd be right now without the prayers of my friends, loved ones and mom who I know continually prays for us her children.
If I'm alive it's thanks to you, if I'm happy it's thanks to you, if I'm progressing and learning from life it's thanks to you; because you believed in me, you loved me and you went the extra mile as to pray for me and put in God's power to work in my behalf. What can be greater than that?
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. -
Jn.15:13
Thank you.

1 comments:

Alice J. said...

Aww sweetie THANK YOU!! you're the one who's been praying for me since my bday... -blush- I keep you on my prayers too :) muah! I love you!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream