March 9, 2010

Today I enjoyed

*picking up a fallen pretty flower off the sidewalk
*a walk in the sun
*the smiles of my friends
*the drive on public transport to school
*smiling
*Dropping by for a few minutes to hug my best friend.
*playing basketball with people of all ages. Full court! :P
*Eating some crackers found in my bag :D
*Laughed with Sandy at how hilarious we looked on the webcam, and the funny faces!
*A creatively and lovingly prepared lunch by mom.
*Eating a crep for dinner, with spread peanut butter, gridded pecans. and piloncillo syrup on top; plus a green apple, a banana and half a cup of milk -grins-
*Hugging my family, Susie, Sandy and uncle Solomon as many times as I did.
*Chatting with an old dear friend.
*Taking a beautiful, refreshing shower.
*Texting a new friend.
*Singing in the car
*Praising God that I'm not the only crazy one on this planet
*Looking forward to going out to starbucks with close friends, and enjoying it!
-I'm serious, I'm dreaming with that latte.
*Drinking water when I was thirsty
*Laughing at how dogs tend to look like their masters.
*Changing into mini-shorts and a T shirt in the middle of the day and its heat.
*The smiles of my mom and dad
*Adrian's searching after my opinion of his drawings.
*Reading in bed.
*Taking a glimpse at the starry night.
*Having Nina look ultra cute wearing my hat and makeup (which I begrudgingly lent her)
*Looking through the sweetest, simply cutest scrapbook a friend could put together for you, and reading her note.
*Getting counsel from a friend.
*Reading God's promises.


Oh do this when you feel you've just had an ordinary day!

1 comments:

Alice J. said...

Its the little things in life that make it worth it! I just couldn't help but smile after I read this, it made me want to run there just to be with you guys.... sigh! I love you!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream