March 13, 2010

At starbucks


Friday, Jesse, Sandy and I went for coffee at a heavenly little nook of a place called appropriately: "heavenly Starbucks".
Got so terribly full with the frapuccinos and I couldn't even resist the temptation of stealing sips from the others as well. I could hardly move at the end.
We did what we do best, talk and laugh at old nonsense! -Enjoying the yumminess was a wonderful plus.
Few things are easier than being myself with friends as amazing as they, knowing they accept me and love me just as I am. Even if I laugh real suddenly and loud or say the most unusual things -grins-.

I love this quote:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind." -Dr. Seuss
And, "To be yourself in a world that is continually trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
I love you! -Just had to say that.


4 comments:

Alice J. said...

Aww wow That looks like fun!! I should have been there!! -pouts- I will!! sometime ... :D

Kwan said...

Is that your shoe on the table!!!haha naughty naughty!! your Star Bucks look so much more different than ours,here its like of the top class only!

Stephanie said...

yeah they're not so fancy or anything, the downstairs area was real nice tho, but we went for the place that looked the comfiest and bestest to be a lil wild :P like laugh and talk loud you know. Hahaha..yeah I needed to come out in the picture and I was too lazy to get up, but don't worry it was *above* the table :D Oooh I wanna go to a Starbucks in Thailand! -griiins- I can just picture the loveliness! :P

Rosie said...

I lovvvveeeee Starbucks..well mainly the coffee..lol

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream