March 30, 2010

What makes Megs amazing

Meg loves with her whole heart -and she has a BIG heart.
She shows more interest in you than in herself.
She loves in a way that reaches beyond barriers and goes beyond expectations.
Meggy is a priceless friend, easy to confide in,
because you know she cares; she guards you and looks after you.

What I love and admire most about her
-besides her disposition to love and work for others even when it can get hard or annoying-
is how she continually fights to give life a smile,
whether or not life seems to be smiling at her in the first place.


There's just something really warm about Meg,
something really pretty about her japanese eyes and charm in her smile.
I love it how she's not ashamed
to be who she is.
Because look at her! She is wonderful as she is.


Oh and she's a crazy nut too!
-a happy one that makes you laugh
and puts your heart at its best.


I've told her she's like sunshine, like the warm, gentle sunshine of spring.
A soft, tender encourager that dries the unseen tears,
shares the light of a sweet smile and the ring of a carefree laugh.

I don't know too much about Meg, but this I've seen,
this she's been to me.

Happy Sweet 16 Meggy Megs of my heart!
The sky is no limit for what a girl like you can do.
You're cool, you're sweet, you're smart and sexy, being YOU makes you lovable to a T!
P.S. May your dreams come true...cause with Heaven as backup, they can!
-hugs you till your breathless:D- sorry -lets go-
Haha, I'm dying to see what this new awesome year will become for you!
That you are living makes this world a brighter place.


2 comments:

MJ said...

omg steph...u are the sweetest! I mean..geeez you almost made me cry...it's the sweetest thing ever! ...steph I love you so much and without you..mannn life will be so different. Thanks for making my birthday awesome ;) muah!

Windy said...

I agree! Steph put Meggy on paper wonderfully!
You will always be my favorite body guard Meg!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream