January 18, 2010

Dear!

Dear Ali, Nalies, Mari, Megs, Steph, Windy, Teresa:
Your blogs are dear to my heart! And dearer than cupcakes!
I love it how you share your thoughts, the happenings in your lives -as simple as they could seem to you. I enjoy the pictures you post, and having this way to stay in touch with your lives and your thoughts. They're important to me. Keep it up. Some of you may be criminal bloggers, a bit like myself. That you make the time to post out of your busy/crazy lives is the sweetest!
Just making sure you know that I love you, and those blogs of yours.
Hug yourself for me. I miss you!

2 comments:

Alice J. said...

Sighh man, that reminds me I have to start posting again... :D

Anonymous said...

ah, sweetness! Love your blog, it's so...happy!
xoxox

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream