January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Ali!


Dearest Ali,
Thank you for existing.
Thank you for bringing your kids to Earth, for mothering them, loving them like only you can and fighting for them.
Thank you for being as wonderful as you are.
Thank you for all your smiles and hugs, for your interest, words of advice and reassuring looks.
Thank you for your gifts of love.
Even through the smallest things I could see in you a real fighter, a no-giving up person, full of love, someone admirable!
You mean lots to me!
I know you're a busy woman and you probably won't see this till way after you've settled in your new home and things stabilize a little. I just want you to know that I love and pray for you and I miss you and your children like crazy!
I also miss Nate, that's for sure :P
Have a Happy Birthday! I wish you the best year, the desires of your heart met, the victories you need won, and love to overflowing!
with love, Steph.

P.S. Send kisses to the cuties.



0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream