January 22, 2010

Love your life..as it is


Today I read, in the pages of a book called "Love your Life" :

"Not everything needs to be perfect before we start enjoying life."

It seemed to be written for me, just for me. But I know it can make a difference in the way you look at life too, the way you live it and how much you enjoy it.
Mental note: Write that quote on your forehead...oh right, you won't see it that way lovely dork. True, true..must come up with a better plan. -nods-
...It'd be nice if I could remember it with each smile.
I could write it on the forefront of my mind. -smiles-




2 comments:

Alice J. said...

Sighh.... gosh why didn't i read this this morning?! mannn.. like today was the most depressing day and then i read this and aahhh like cool water washing my brains... sort of :D love u girly!!

Sandy said...

Thats true. We somtimes think we're not living, or that we can't just enjoy things yet, cause everything is not set to be just perfect. esp. us libras. I will enjoy throughly each breath I take ;)... even if the air be full of God knows what, my breaths.. can be counted... -worried look-

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream