January 6, 2010

While in Monterrey

  • * I made new friends.
  • * Had incredible fun with the old ones.
  • * Watched movies of all kinds.
  • * Ate yummy food.
  • * Slept in till 1:00 pm -guilty smile-
  • * Fell asleep till 4 quite a few nights...
  • * Laughed
  • * Cried
  • * Heard stories, retold memories.
  • * Sang carols
  • * Walked around the block.
  • * Enjoyed my new laptop.
  • * Hugged and kissed
  • * Danced
  • * Drank
  • * Was cold
  • * Loved the heater and all types of warmth.
  • * Painted
  • * Shared my heart with wonderful friends.
  • * Ate ice cream
  • * And chocolate
  • * Took pictures

And here they are!










Oh true...I also smiled LOTS!

2 comments:

Windy said...

Awww, that sounds like so much fun!!!
luv it!

Windy said...

I love your pictures!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream