April 30, 2009

Because I do


Teresa I love u because you're alive and kicking. I love you because no matter where we end up -whether cities, countries or continents apart- our hearts will always be joined together in sweet, deep friendship.
I love you because you
're a fun, missable creature that keeps changing her hair colour. I love you because you don't only dare to be different, but you love to! I love you because you're an excellent companion when trekking through life's mountains. When it comes to earthly, physical mountains though I also wish to have you near, especially since we could talk and laugh all along, not to mention trip and get up again :D
I love you because you challenge the status quo by just being the self He
's maid you to be, a disciple!
Toothy grins, deep blue eyes and big boobs rock! Loving Jesus rules! See how you
're so wonderful, hun?
I know you
'll forgive me for keeping this a draft for so long now :P

2 comments:

Teresa said...

steph your soo sweet thanks!! i love ta girly. btw i dont like the pic :P

Stephanie said...

aww, why not?! :D

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream