April 5, 2009

What they have been up to

This post has a criminal nature. I've stolen pictures and published them without any permission from the...owners. But I had to show you how my lovely friends are faring in Monterrey, in the blazing heat. To make this whole thing absolutley worthwhile I've included some super cool quotes I dug in to find. The wisdom passed on from Heaven. That's what I like digging for, because there is only one thing better than that, Heaven's wisdom itself. But that's another story.
In any case, I hope they see this at least a year later, never worldnt kill anybody either :D
As an afterthought, I don´t actually know the boy, but my girlies are happy, and so I am as well.




"The great doing of little things makes the great life."
-Eugenia Price


"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."
-Coco Chanel





"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
-Sir Winston Churchill






"Wherever you are, I am there also"
-Beethoven

"Very little is needed to make a happy life."
- Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream