April 18, 2009

Los Azufres

A place with thermal waters, soothing and relaxing. At the end of the day, I felt I understood Jesus' disciples after walking around in a normal day. My feet were dark with dirt :P
But it was worth it; I snapped some pictures, ran around, ate a really yummy sandwich, thought how the kids are so terribly adorable, and took yet some more photos. The action that day was that I nearly got thrown into one of the pools. I say nearly because lo and behold, I wrapped myself around him so tightly that he had time to reconsider, unless he wanted to come in with me, right Nathan?

Nina, Sandy and Susie

Adrian, Marie and Lene

Ayleene

Knight in shiny armor eating his sandwich.



Here should be a picture of Benny,
but this day I didn
't succeed in catching that little one for a picture.
I was about to take a perfect one with him and Kevin,
until the latter decided to move!
But in the end I know Benny loves me,
even if he runs away from me when I hold a camera.


Sandy
Beautiful friend of mine -in every way!

It's fun to be a retard...there's time for everything.
-Take notice of Jesse in the back, reading a book ;)

-what I should've taken instead of flip flops-

Adrian -my lil brother

Girlies


with auntie Natalia

I thought you'd might want to meet the man that attempted to throw me into the pool with everything on (thankfully my mp3 player wasn't included), such a bad guy!
I love you Nathan.

Blurry, but me.
Just imagine Sandy dodging a water shot...and me making weird faces to try to warn her.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream