April 7, 2009

At the waterpark

Today we got up early so that we could be on our way to spend a day in a green area with swimming pools, loaded with all the kids. I wished I had slept more, but in the end all was good.
The camera was my ever-present companion. And why shouldn't it, when
surrounded by such cute little people?
Hmmm, perhaps I should mention how happy I am that all these kiddos are here. My compliments to the Creator, and to the parents and teachers that pour into them heaps of love.

Denise, Nina and Adrian













Kerenina


My mom was biting Lene -affectionately though- everyone bites those like Poosh.

Noemí -one of the greatest cooks- and her daughter, Denise.


Ashley my love, was trying very hard to cross her legs like I showed her to.

Yummy!
Miss intelligent, cute rascal in action


Sharing her Sour Patches.
That
's another way of saying "Mari, Noemí and Micks stealing Lene's Sour Patches", but let´s stick to the first one.



Benny and Alex





Sisters

Janine the adorable

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream