May 1, 2009

Art stroke


I started this with a sudden desire to draw something, and so I made the tree trunk. Consequently there had to be leaves, and then I thought apples would look nice, give it some more color. I realized that the tree was placed slightly to the left, and since I felt that couldn't be, I added the birds. Looking at it some more another day, I thought of Sandy -dear of dearest friends- and put the two girls there, and on it went until I finished it today.
I wonder if my artwork would come out better if I thought about it first. Like I added the sun at the end, when a source of light like that affects the rest of the picture.
To those of you who wonder, I did this with color pencils in hand and mp3 player in my lap.

SIDE NOTE: Sandy, thanks for being here for me. Jesus truly knows what we
'll love the most, and so He made sure you came along!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Omg Steph you drew that...woah you never showed it to me...its so good.
My baby is such a good artist!

Quite the contrary Steph ..You don't know how many times I thank the lord for having such a good friend as you LOVE YOU BABY! MUAH

Alice J. said...

Aww!! Stephie this is soo cool!! sigh i wish i could use colors the way you do :P Keep it up!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream