January 28, 2009

Time goes by

I had invaded Sandy´s place Saturday night, and after watching a movie that kept reminding me of the matrix and looking through some pictures, we tip toed into her parents room to take over the sleeping computer. Searching for a particular photo, we encountered a whole world of pics young and old, particularly since the time our family got here, in April 2007.
Her dad had such an array of pictures! We did come up with a few real random ones, like a simple ornament we always see around the house and such things, but there was also beautiful displays of clouds and sunsets.
I hadn't stopped to think how people around you do change in a year or so, quite enlightening. Time has passed. And we had the funnest time laughing our heads off. Perhaps we were simply in a foolish mood, like we can tend to be under such circumstances, but we laughed and giggled and made faces of horror
Here are a few of those pictures that I stole from Solomon´s computer. And if you happen to be reading this uncle, I wanna thank you for holding that splendid camera of yours so faithfully.

Katie and Nina at the Horses -we named the place, you see it´s always easier to remember things after stating the obvious.

It was a whole little adventure. I also speak for myself. :P

Singing "Las Mañanitas"

Kerenina´s tenth birthday

The prayer for Nina´s new year (I can´t believe him...)

A soccer game between Mexico and Panama. My dad wouldn´t miss it for the world, and french-canadian uncle Solomon took becoming one a step further. I´m not sure who turned out to be the winner after all.

Dancing to a hip hop song we all liked :)

Gorgeous Morelian sky

Marie Lauren and Nina. The latter is smiling that peculiar & pretty smile known to be my mom´s.

The contents of the box: Cloudy and Sunny

Drawing

Dancing.
p.s. I am also dancing, why it looks like I´m banging the garage door?, I have no idea.


Adrian looks a bit stressed

So cute!
But if you´ve ever seen them together you know that they´re like a cat and a dog that´ll keep playing together nevertheless.

Chaos around the piñata

Alex´s birthday (That cake was adorable)

Ashely looking like a precious moments baby

"Ayleene the fatso" with mommy

Lene nowadays, with Teresa and her very red hair.

They´re best friends!

A basketball game and a matching coincidence.

Adrian being foolish and caught in the act.

Benny-boy and, oh I can see my old and faithful watch!

There aren´t many living Christmas trees, you know.

Susie at the dawn of the year.

September 2008, the mountains had beautiful scenery that month...

Volunteers to paint the park

What get-out is all about these days.

-Could we look like guys wearing guy-clothes? Most girls try this without succeeding, I can´t believe we´re included in that category.

Participating in the puppet show as angels. Of course we survived such a feat! (unheard sigh of relief)

Kinda how we look now, not like we´ve changed an awful lot anyhow...uhhh, have we?
New year´s Eve, and Nina trys to steal our blueberry drink!

Sunset with the city below,
don´t forget to come back tomorrow dear Sun -I should stop worrying, he always does.

1 comments:

Alice J. said...

OH my... wow! just.. wow! you guys are like tinyy! am Mike... pshh Living Christmas tree waaaaa I miss all of you! sniffa

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream