January 17, 2009

Back from the beach


My beachy vacations that covered five days at fine hotel installations, yummy chips, caring people, much cherished sunshine, sharing the bay with pelicans and swimming amongst insignificant fishes in great quantities, were ended yesterday´s afternoon as we headed back home in our little caravan of two vans.
I just finished reading, rather listening, to a mind-gripping and fascinating book, which I will leave to your imagination as to the title. Allow me to tell you that I also had a beautiful and endearing time with my Love. The name of this One person will be left to your imagination as well.
As I was saying, my vacations in Ixtapa are over and I was surprised to feel as if they had taken a whole lot longer.
Solomon and Natalia´s family were the ones whom we went with, or more like, we went with them.
I introduce to you now a little sketchbook of what we did.

Susie, Kerenina and Adrian laughing in the waves.

A loving coconut for three

My dream is to touch an Indian beach, really. That is after somehow surviving in Russia enough time to be of service.

The Queretaro state soccer team looking at Marie Lauren with darling smiles. :D

We gave Adrian a fish´s tale

One unique and beautiful sunset

My parents enjoying the beach atmosphere

A volleyball game

Sandy and I

Guess who won the chicken fight.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream