May 24, 2010

The best monday

When one lives happy days, even when nothing outstanding takes place, but instead it's a string of many lovely, simple and worthwhile little things, one feels alive! -and doesn't want to forget what it's like. Those days make you realize how beautiful things are an every day happening. Sure the world is going in a spiral downwards...but someone told me you don't have to go with it. And I don't want to.
It's not about creating a blissful illusion or a reality that doesn't exist, it's just recognizing like Agatha Cristhie said, that being alive is a grand thing!
And in honor of this one Monday I've lived...I shall make an effort to love all Mondays from now on.
I was remembering recently a quote that read: "You wanna be happy? -expectant grin- then, be." -Oh...-
About this very day all I can say that I haven't already is:

Life, real love, truth, beauty and simplicity -these things can make me cry tears of joy almost any day.
Thanks for them God, they're the part of Heaven that's on Earth -smiles-

3 comments:

Sandy said...

But..babe...today is sunday.
Lovers you....
Ahh thats the picture you took at the water park, so Steph. Loved this post babe-ers... :D
Miss ya already :*

Windy said...

Ohhhh! You make me sooooo happy! I love you so mucho!
Gracias for putting such inspiring things in your blogie, it's always there when I necesito it! ;)

Alice J. said...

Aaahhh :):) so nice last monday WAS the best!! (and it was precisely when i read this ... meant to comment before but its been HECTIC... thank god for internet :D)
sweets :)

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream