May 18, 2010

Something to not forget in the hubbub of every day:

Mom

Living with my mom is much like living with my best friend.
She understands me. She knows so much about me, she loves me anyway, she doesn't give up on me. I don't think she ever ceases to believe that I can do better...she thinks I'm doing great exactly when I feel I'm not, so there she is, believing in me.
I hardly have to ask her to listen to me, because she listens at the first signs of me wanting to talk. She listens, be it about my wild ideas, dreams, or dramatic realizations of how I enjoy showers so much.
She asks for my opinion, it has considerable weight to her.
She gets me out of trouble at times.
If I could put a teacher to it, she's the one who taught me how to laugh. So if I sometimes laugh like her don't blame me :P Oh and her laugh is sonorous..
She confides in me.
I can hug her at any moment I have her around knowing that she'll appreciate it.
We argue.
And then the truly sad part would be if I don't let her know the worlds she means to me.
I'm so glad I still have her around me, to tell her how much I love her, what an amazing person she is and how greatly she marks my life. It's gotta be every-day, clear ways or else she might not believe it...or forget it.
She prays for me.
She tells me when I'm wrong.
She sings to me her song.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream