May 16, 2010

We've been laughing so hard

Laughing with you can't be compared with anything else.

"Dying of laughter. Better said, they were alive with laughter, because the more they laughed, the more alive they were." -Fernando Savater, The great labyrinth

And then I sing!
I'm so freaking thankful to have you...
thanks for being in my life,
for being such a big part of it.
You don't just take a part in my joys and laughter,
you're there for the rain as well.
You're an at all times friend.
And when I'm sad you create...
laughing opportunities!
Hahah! I love you -bright smile-

3 comments:

Alice J. said...

Awwwws Man I would soo love to be there with you girls laughin and having so much fun!! darn i'm gonna have to get there :)

Sandy said...

Love you Steph, NOTHING like laughing with you, I'm glad I can enjoy that with you. Sigh I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Love your laugh

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream