February 13, 2010

I miss you cuties

Benny I miss you taking my hand and teaching me how to be a ninja. I miss the conversations we'd have about aliens, being a prisoner, favorite foods or when I'd see you again. I learned that pancakes are the best meal, and I'll never forget when you ran out to see me and hugged my waist with all the enthusiasm within you.

Alex I miss your active mind and ready ideas, I miss your liveliness and when you'd suddenly chuckle. I miss your kisses and your big eyes.

Lene I miss your sticky kisses and you swinging your arms around my neck! When you'd beg me not to leave you, when you'd hold my hand, yell my name all throughout the house or when you'd make me run after you in high heels, ok that wasn't so fun -grins- But I miss you tonz! Looking at the moon with your eyes was an irreplaceable moment.

Leire I miss your smiles, enormous and radiant, even if it was at the roof you seemed to be staring at, I'm sure you can see something more which my eyes fail to see.



I love you and I pray for you.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream