March 22, 2009

Mocking misery

There is no reason to be miserable.
I have too many things to be happy about. The type that don´t change, that are unmovable, and also the type that are only enjoyed once, just like a real good hug -the rest will all be different- :D
I know there are some people that have a big dislike for those that try to cheer them up unsuccesfully. It´s almost irritating, believe me, I know.
Perhaps I have no idea about your misery. But, if you feel a little bit down or like the shades of blue have turned amazingly horrifying then take a minute to read these:

"The best way out is always through."
-Robert Frost

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another."
-Charles Dickens

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
-Sir Winston Churchill

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars."
-Og Mandino



0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream