March 23, 2009

Campaign

My little brother and sister have started a campaign against the random pictures of them I post here. Not that there are many, but Ive decided to be fair before they come up with something and revenge. :D
I casually introduce you to my siblings, with decent and nice pictures -since apparently the other ones were the opposite-. Just for their sakes.



Siblings whom I love. Siblings that have the ability to irritate me to death, but don´t do so because they love me back.
Funny, annoying, foolish, sweet, talented, handsome and pretty (respectively) siblings of mine.

And as a little tidbit, here is a pic taken two and a half years ago, in Merida. Unbelievable.
They're so cute.



3 comments:

DAVE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DAVE said...

(: Soygabriel (dave).
xDD
como que tus hermanitos han comenzado con una campaña? campaña de que? publicitaria o que onda?


saludos!
este es mi blog, el te te comente

Stephanie said...

Una campaña en contra de fotos "extrañas" que subo de ellos. Claro que no es cierto...:D
Solo unas cuantas

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream