March 13, 2009

Have a glimpse


To some of the latest pictures

No one like you, my dearest
-that's why I love you.


The sky was amazing that day -sigh, I'm in love.

This is such a High School Musical picture, if you know what I mean. I believe Nina -my lil sister- is very proud of me.

All this to say that, I'm going to miss these two ladies a whole lot. They plan to leave me at the same time, just like they did in July. Don´t tell me I´m bitter. I know they didn't mean to. In the meantime, I´ll sing to myself, if you my reader don´t mind.


I don't regret the rain or any tear I've cried,
I don't lament the pain that I've felt deep inside,
Because every heartbreak brought me closer to You,
And I belong with You. You are my Lover.
My heart beats for you. This is the truth.

When I need Your love to keep me warm at night,
Or Your arms to hold me above the raging bolts of light,
I hold out my hands, Love. You're there in that instant,
And I know I'm safe with You. You're my sanctuary.
I belong with You. You are my haven.

If I'm the book, You're the pen.
You're my beginning, You're my end.
You're the music, I'm the tape.
I replay, You create.
You're the words of my song.
You're my heart beating all day long.
I'm like the bird, You are my sky.
I need You in every chapter of my life.

There is no one better than you, Jesus.


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream