March 12, 2009

Exception to the atrocities of being a copy-cat

"C'mon people leave a comment!
I just did a bit of traveling and I found out that there is a lot more people reading this blog then I thought. It was pretty revelatory seeing as I don't get very many comments. But please people, be a nerd and throw a comment or two my way when you get on here next time would ya, pretty please? Half the fun of keeping a blog is reading the comments. and if we've never met then go ahead and post one any way. Don't be shy now, I don't bite (Editor´s note: literally though, I do like biting ppl sometimes, that I confess). Thanks guys you rock the house. Have a nice day and stay warm and cozy, eat those fruits and veggies and stay healthy. Ciao."
(http://mealsnmuscles.blogspot.com)
I totally agree with him.
Be a voice and comment about it!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream