June 28, 2010

Trust Me

(Jesus:) I ask for your trust, as a child would trust a parent and a baby its mother. I want you to trust Me that I know what is good for you. Even though it seems like everything is turning out all wrong, I don’t want you to struggle or fight against it or harden your heart toward it, but I want you to know by faith that no matter what the outcome, or what you end up with or don’t end up with, or how things work out, that you will say in the end: "The Lord is good and He has done all things well".

2 comments:

kat said...

i want to... i'll try... it's hard.. but so true.. jesus i wanna trust you! even if i feel i cant.. i wanna give you more than one chance
please help me make it

Alice J. said...

Sigh... had I read this 3 days ago...
Thank you Jesus for helping me trust you when things get hard. I know you're in control and things are in yiour hands... help me leave them there and continue trusting!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream