June 13, 2010

In Mexico City


I forgot to tell you...going to Mexico city was great fun, dancing, laughter and squishy hugs on demand!

Align CenterGetting to be with my pretty ladies is the sweetest of gifts.

I had been dying to meet Winds and Maria, and not only did I get that but I found other fun and funny kindred spirits.

Locas :)

Oh look at extremely cute Nash

Maria and Sandy

Nina and Suz of my heart

Chelsey, Windy, Leah and Sunny

Those of us hanging around till the very end -smiles-

Maria, I absolutely loved invading your house, loved the hours we spent together.
Anna, I can't believe I don't have a picture with you, you're the sweetest! Thank you for taking pictures of us.
Sandy, you know that traveling with you is like taking the feeling of home wherever I go. I loved the fun we had on the trip there and back..terrorizing our fellow passengers. Lets pray to God we weren't really that loud. -grins-
Windy, I shall never forget our graceful dance. I really should practice that kind of dancing more. You're a great dancer dear. Meeting you was like a dream cause..haha I felt I already had (hugs you super tight)
Laura, you're awesome.
Robin, you are too!
And Diego you're so funny and great fun to have around -smiles-

And that's a bit of June sunshine.

Being with you is a gift I treasure

4 comments:

Natalia said...

hey i'm happy 4 u guys family reunion...even though i wish i was there :( how come u never told me u met windy????? o well luv u :*

Stephanie said...

My goodness Nala, I thought you knew!
yeah it would've been overwhelming happiness to see you there and I probably wouldn't have slept the night before thinking about all that I'd want to tell you while you were right in front of me! Sweet! Jesus, one day, right? I'm trusting you on that.
:) Thanks Nalies, it was sweet great fun :)

Alice J. said...

Gasp! I should ave been there... :9 -sob- oh well so glad you had fun! love youu!! :*:*

Ricky said...

Wowww! You look soo cute! All of you! Windy, Stephs, Sandy, well, all of you :) Heheh! It was visibly a fun night, hum?

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream