August 24, 2009

Red n' black

So I was trying on all the dresses there is in the house, specifically Nina's this time.
Keep in mind: last days of freedom before school.
I go to Adrian to button up, and then model around for myself. Soon enough he had taken out boots and high heels, convinced that he'd make me look funny. Alright then!
I didn't allow it. But he still had fun, going up and down the stairs with those boots must've been a sight! I'm rather clumsy.




Nina was the dear photographer, my 12 year old lovely sis.

2 comments:

Meggy said...

Ur so HOT here! If I was over there I'll be carying a camera around all the time and snaping pictures of you everywhere you go!Your such a heart breaker...sniff! Love you hun!

Windy said...

Wow! This post is burning with your hotness!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream