August 3, 2009

News for the jolly

Nina and I just finished a "Welcome home" sign for my mom and Adrian. They'll be back from Monterrey tomorrow morning, or so they say. My mom will always want to travel in the night. Time is precious in her sight and when its night, well...you're doing two things at once, or trying to.
I talked in the phone with Adrian for the first time the other day. He inquired about the bunny, "Is Jake dead?" "No, Adrian. What made you think that? He's fine, fat as ever." "Who died then?"
I miss him.
And my mom, my beautiful can't-be-stopped mother won't need to use her thick eye contacts any longer! We hope she'll recuperate fully and won't be in need of a second operation, could you pray too?
Two weeks with just dad are over -I speak for my sister and I.
1. We had lots of noise in the house late at night, with music playing loud, the TV on, and me dancing with the broom on the side. (This is completely unheard of when mom is home, she's an early raiser!)
2. We had running ventures through a little path lined up with trees. A nice break from playing funny basketball everyday.
3. The meals were a teamwork effort, made a few minutes before we were all hungry.
4. We had the sweet treats: ice cream, lots of cheese, different kinds too (God loves me), and weirdo-fun movies.
5. We made fun of him and sat on his back, when he craved a massage. He's an old man now.
6. He still insists on an explanation when I go out on the roof in the night. "Is it really the stars you're staring at?" "What else is there?" No worries, dad. There isn't a guy that goes to his window every night to striptease for me. I'm just a nice, innocent dork... who laughs with herself.

Latest family picture -thought it'd be significant to this post.
Smile!
You look sexier that way.

Pretty sister

Who says animals can't dance?
The truth:
The rabbit doesn't love me. It loves Nina.

Adrian

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw your mom today, shes looking lovely! Miss you guys!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream