December 1, 2009

The fellows who made me smile

It's midday.
My mom made me smile with the yummy breakfast she lovingly prepared, served so nicely.
Adrian made me smile as he was about to run out of the kitchen and go out the door, he peeped: "thanks for doing dishes Steph!" -It's been a long time since someone mentioned that.
Nala made me smile enormously while checking out her two latest blog posts. One titled "Smile", the best!
Phil made me smile another huge smile when he sent this, catching me offline and offguard: "well peeps, it's that time of year again. Merry Christmas 2 yah all. don't 4get to stuff urselfs full of C-mas dinner" (sends a hug) -Phil's hugs must be pretty huge..and warm (winks).
1st day of December.
Making people smile is not so hard. You can really be a sun beam to someone in the dark, or a snowflake for someone who's always yearned to enjoy one.
Like Sam and I, dreaming of a white Christmas.

1 comments:

Natalia said...

awww...I'm so glad I made u smile, u also make me smile tonz, if anyone would be watching me read ur blog they'd probably think I was doing something really exciting cuz I just smile super big............:)

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream