June 8, 2013

Papa's hands

Something shook inside of me as I read this God-made declaration. When He opens His hand...
He gives me all I need.
I look on and imagine the care with which He made that flower, yellow and bright. It's pure planned beauty, how it's gonna live, grow, bloom, fulfill its flowery purpose. And when He cupped me in His hands as I was in my mom's belly He planned, He knew how He'd provide. And as I look around me tonight, from the clothes I'm wearing, the stacks of books on my shelves, the decorations that flood memories into my brain and the picture of He who stands before a lighthouse reminding me Who's the light, I just see I'm blessed more than ever. And it's not about just having the bare essentials. This having what I need on God's terms is having what God wants His daughter to have. Why worry, wonder, fear, when that's the case?
"When He opens His hands" ...it still hits me. I hope it always does, I pray it does! He has some very big, all-powerful loving, strong hands. And He's my papa. And yours too if you so decide.

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream