June 11, 2013

He and I are gonna live a great story together


Guys you gotta give yourself this gift, watch this video.
You know what my thoughts are as I finish it? Well, some are these (the truth is I'm thinking many more, enough to reflect on every day from now on and I really want to!):
Jesus wants me.
What makes my heart light up, He knows cause He made me that way, just that way.
And He wants to do it with me.
And He wants me to believe who He says I am and be fearless cause He's my Dad and Lion of Judah.
And we're gonna write a story together, He and I.
That's the plan. Not the ones I have in the night and then forget about in the morning. That's the plan that He laid out before I was born (1). Crazy huh? Could I be that important to be so well-thought of? So important that my journey is something God has personally reflected on, designed and brought to life?
I just have to believe Him so that we can live the story that He has made me for from the beginning.
And you know what? I love being me. And the best part is that God really wants me to love that, and even better than that, He loves me being me even when I hate it.
I love having a Papa like that.

(1)Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:16)


0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream