July 17, 2010

Dear Ryan

I admire the long way you've come.
You remind me how immensely precious people are.
I admire the life lessons you've learned and that you have the courage to share them with all of us, to show who you are with no shame. That's admirable! -smiles-
I'm so happy that the beauty of your life has touched mine, it makes me feel real thankful.
Granted we don't have enough strength to make it on our own, we need each other, and most of all, we need Jesus.
I'm thankful for all the love and beauty your life exudes; they beauty of your journey, the beauty of your discoveries, the beauty of your fights and the beauty of your love and dreams. It's opened my eyes when I needed it, encouraged me when I was weak and stumbling, and showed me another part of my life and heart I hadn't payed attention to before.
Thank you for marking my life. You really didn't meant to, you were just being you.
Stay wonderful, as you are. But I have a feeling time will only make you better! You'll only get better with time!
Happy Belated Birthday Ryan! -by the time you get to read this, it will be :-*

2 comments:

Y.M.R said...

This was the best birthday gift ever!! Thank you so so so much! A thousand times, thank you!! You have the biggest heart to be able to see mine and love it. haha. BIG kisses for you pretty lady!!! MUAH

Stephanie said...

Aw thank you Ryan!
Thank you Jesus for you! :-*

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream