September 24, 2009

It's his birthday!

Mikey, did you know I believe you're of the sweetest guys alive? And I tell you, there are little of those left. Girls run for him!
Did I tell you that you're just the type to laugh you're head off along with? I can feel it! It's enough with chat to do that already.
I read this somewhere and I never forgot, it was just too true: We shared our hearts...and voilá friends forever!
I know there's much more to it, but we're getting there, and I love you! If you need me, I'm here...a few clicks away always. If you don't need me, I'll probably need you so please stay close.
"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to youu! Haaappy Birthdaay dear Mikey/cookie/muffin, Happy Birthday to youuu!" My singing will never be as good as yours. Oh sing to me again!
(Whispers: His special is "Amish paradise", a total success!)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream