July 27, 2011

Exactly what we need

"It's amazing how the Lord always give you exactly what you need and more, and sometimes we don't realize it but, even those problems and battles we go through are his way of telling us he loves us. Because he knows the bigger person we'll become because of them.
Isn't he the best?
He knows us and what we need better than we'll ever know!"

This is a little message that Sandy sent me tonight and the reason I share it with all of you is because maybe you're like me and need to know that the so-called bad is in fact good in disguise sent by a loving God who -and I will repeat- loves us.
We're not dressing up the bad with apparel that makes it look nice, we're not being blind optimists, we're looking at things as they really are. We're looking at a God who loves us, who created the world, charted our lives and knows the course. So the problems -ranging from the annoyance younger siblings cause when they get into your things, to big fears about the future, financial struggles, a loved one who is sick, to have to do something you really don't want to do- well, any problem in the end is Heaven-sent.
Yes, I know. I said it. -Takes a deep breath- Here I go again:
Problems are Heaven-sent.
-smiles-

Sandy is an angel. You can't imagine how much I admire her, you gotta meet her sometime.
She's such a fighter! I love the bold, determined look in her eye when she's set on doing something. I've seen it there when she's about to or is doing something hard that she knows is worth it.
I really love and greatly appreciate the way she says, in more than one way, how everything's alright and will get better all the time!
Her life is a living testimony of loving when you don't feel like it and taking on what life brings knowing that there's a Divine pitcher who's directing every single circumstance that comes into her life and she just has to bat them with all she's got. I'm so proud of her as she runs to base, and of the many homeruns she hits!
That girl is a victor because she doesn't give in to Mr. defeat that says "Oh yes, I want to be part of your life."
She's a victor because she continues to look to Jesus come what may, and you know what? Jesus has never failed her. Why should He fail her now?
I'm so proud of her.

1 comments:

Mike said...

I don't know that all problems are heaven sent. I know I know, that was the premise of this post, but if I'm at liberty to disagree, this is how I see it.

Sometimes we just make mistakes, or do stupid things to ourselves or others; we screw up and create problems. I don't think those problems are heaven sent. Nor are things that weren't intentional when God made the world.

Now, I'm sure that some problems are allowed to us by God and if we're trusting in a God who loves us then we have that faith though even wrong things happen through our action or someone else actions he'll take these situations of bad and turn them to good.

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream