December 8, 2010

Sweet Estie, Happy Birthday!!

You make me feel so proud of you, I'm proud to have a friend like you.
You're fighting to make the world around you a better place, you give of yourself and your time to others, you love Jesus first and foremost and you walk on the water with Him. You're in love, you're willing to help, you're a servant just like Jesus, you're a comforter, you're an amazing woman and a sweet, sweet friend.
You mean more to people than you know. You're an angel in disguise, carrying her guitar, lighting candles in other's hearts. You mean more to me than you know. I admire you for sailing out into the unknown, for being a visionary, for doing it for love.
I bet this is going to be the most exciting year of your life yet! You have soo much to look forward to!
From the moment you first blinked you've found treasures along the path of your life and given soo much Love! Thank you for all that love you give Sweetie. It translates into prayers answered, miracles, strength, happiness, protection, fulfillment, health in the lives of others. Cause of that and so much more is Heaven laded with blessings, riches and awesomeness to give you and reward you with! And honey, you're only 18!
I'm so happy to have met you that one time passing by your house in Querétaro. You helped me feel less of a weird bug, sat with me when my stomach was aching, made sure my tea had no sugar, and talked and talked with me.
And just recently we were sitting in a red van with my dad at the wheel, catching up on each other's lives a bit. I remember you looked beautiful and how you matched perfectly with the day! It was bliss to have you there, how you shared your experiences with me, and treasures you've gained by walking alongside Jesus. We hadn't slept much at all and you still managed to look beautiful, why? Cause you simply are! No other explanation! -smiles-
I love you very much my dear and I'm excited about your new year and the adventures that await you, starting today. New grand things! It doesn't matter if some start small. Look at Jesus born in a stable.
My, you're awesome! I wish you the happiest year of your life yet! And I pray you have at every moment everything you need and love in your heart that never dies. Thank you for being such a champ, for not giving up, for carrying on, for wanting to be more like Jesus every day! Estie, you inspire me.


2 comments:

Alice J. said...

Oh dearest!! YOU are amazing!!! thanks for making my birthday special even tho I'm not there... God knows I needed to hear this today! .... (You have no idea how bummed out I was feeling) I love you so much and feel super lucky about having you as my friend! (and man I'm thankful I sat besides you when your tummy was feeling weird :D :) xxxx)

Chris said...

Wow...Es is even more amazing than I thought! :)
It's so wonderful to see such good friends! Steph and Es, you are both amazing!

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream