June 6, 2009

If my eyes could

I've repeated this quite some times, in different conversations. But I'll say it again.
I just wish my eyes could take pictures. So that what my eyes get to see, is captured to show others, and to remind myself.
It
's not that I have such an amazing life, with loads of different far-out experiences. But to have all those flashbacks handy would be a proof that the world -though a horrid mess- still has beauty and people who know how to live, love and give.
We can fail to realize all the things that make life truly beautiful. These things cannot be captured in pictures really, but people must see to believe. They'd be memories of things felt, things lived, the honey that comes from the crushing, the rainbow that comes from the rain, the smile that lights the day.
Our eyes cannot take pictures in the way I
'm referring to (big grin -you already knew that), but if we'd just stop and look closely we could see that the things that really matter are simple, the things to make us happy are there and that the beauty of life lies within. Once you find it, you'll see it all around.

....In the "if " scenario, there would also be lots of pictures to laugh over -laugh our heads off!

0 comments:

 
Copyright © Carving a living dream